Ideal for Saltwater Reef Aquariums
2.2 lb package makes approximately 2 gallons of Calcium Chloride Concentrated Supplement
8.8 lb package makes approximately 8 gallons of Calcium Chloride Concentrated Supplement
- Dissolves completely and easily in purified water
- Lab tested and pharmaceutical grade
- Phosphate and Ammonia free
Recommended Dosage: 500ml or 440grams makes 1 gallon of high quality calcium supplement
Instructions for use: Add 500ml of the Calcium Chloride to a clean dry 1 gallon container. Fill the container about ¾ full with RO/DI or filtered water; shake vigorously for about 2 minutes. Fill the remaining portion of the container and let sit overnight before adding to the aquarium. For best results, drip Calcium slowly into the sump of the aquarium.
Recommended Calcium levels are between 380-450 PPM. Most reef aquariums use between 1ml – 5ml of mixed solution per day depending on demand.
You will need the following (Not included):
- 1 new clean food grade container with sealable lid
- 1 gallon of RO/DI or filtered water. If you are buying the water you can also use the jug as your mixing container.
- Clean plastic funnel