- 35% increase of light and heat in the beam
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp or Infrared Basking Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
A lamp specially designed as a basking spot lamp. The tight beam can be directed precisely on an area to create a basking site. The heat and light in the beam is increased by 35%, allowing greater distances between the bulb and the basking site. The UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being.